Monday, February 6, 2012

Eating over the fire

I couldn't resist... really, we have a beautiful, fully functioning, and mostly clean dining room table to eat at, but no fondue pot, so tonight, we ate standing at the stove. Mmmm...

Also, the refrigerator is on the fritz. I noticed drips and a big puddle of water next to the freezer when I went to make dinner. No hum from the fridge. I pulled it out to check it was plugged in, and it was. Decided to go ahead and make dinner and then request service from the home warranty company. Shortly thereafter, it started humming again. I'm not sure if I'm glad or not. I wasn't looking forward to rehoming our freezer contents, but I would like a new fridge, and preferably not after I don't notice that it's been dead for many hours and we've lost all the food.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Being a new homeowner, meself, our fridge died a few weeks ago, right AFTER we bought a big tv... Good luck and hooray for home warranties :)
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete